Renewal/Replacement of Green Cards

Replace or Renew Green Card is Suitable For:

  • Permanent Residents who were issued a Green Card valid for ten years, and that card has either expired or will expire within the next six months
  • Permanent Residents whose previous card was lost, stolen, mutilated, or destroyed
  • Foreign nationals who have never received the previous Green Card that was issued by the USCIS
  • Permanent Residents who were issued Green Cards before 14 years of age and have reached their 14th birthday
  • Permanent Residents who have been commuters and are now taking up actual residence in the U.S.
  • Permanent Residents residing in the U.S. and are now taking up commuter status
  • Permanent Residents whose Green Cards contain incorrect data
  • Permanent Residents whose name or other biographic information on the card has been legally changed since receiving the card last time
  • Foreign nationals whose status has been automatically converted to permanent resident status (including special agricultural workers)
  • Permanent Residents with previous versions of Green Card ( Example: USCIS Form AR-3, Form AR-103, or Form I-151) to replace it with the current permanent resident card