K-3/K-4 – Spouse of a U.S. Citizen

K-3 Visa is Suitable For:

  • Spouses of U.S. citizens who are waiting abroad for an immigrant visa

You may be eligible to receive the K3 visa if:

  1. You are legally married to a U.S. citizen
  2. You have a family based I-130 immigration petition filed by the U.S. citizen spouse on your behalf
  3. You seek to enter the U.S. to await the approval of your green card petition and subsequent lawful permanent resident status