H-1B Visa for Persons in a Specialty Occupation

H-1B Visa is Suitable For:

  • Foreign professionals with specialized knowledge, such as scientists, engineers, programmers, research analysts, management consultants, journalists, accountants, and others with Bachelor’s or equivalent degree
  • Foreign nationals entering the U.S. to offer exceptional services relating to cooperative research and development projects administered by the U.S. department of defense
  • Professional Nurses entering the U.S. to perform complex job duties or supervise nursing operations
  • Distinguished fashion models
  • U.S. companies to bring in qualified foreign professionals for jobs that require a bachelors degree and specialized skills